日记正文

情感故事 生活琐记 工作札记 资料网摘 文学随笔 校园纪事 游历笔记 往事悠悠 宝宝丫语 其它日记

Morning Song(晨歌)

时间:2022/3/24 14:47:30  作者: 海那边的天空  热度: 106
  Love set you going like a fat gold watch.
  爱使你走得像一只胖乎乎的金表。
  The midwife slapped your footsoles, and your bald cry
  助产士拍拍你的脚掌,你光秃秃的哭声
  Took its place among the elements.
  在天地间便占有了一席之地。
  Our voices echo, magnifying your arrival. New statue.
  我们的声音呼应,凸现了你的到来,一尊新的雕像。
  In a drafty museum, your nakedness
  在穿风的博物馆里,你的赤裸
  Shadows our safety. We stand round blankly as walls.
  给我们的安全投下了阴影。我们伫立在四周,像墙壁。I’m no more your mother
  我成为你的母亲,无非就像是一片云,
  Than the cloud that distills a mirror to reflect its own slow
  它凝结出一面镜子,来映照自己
  Effacement at the wind’s hand.
  在风的吹拂中缓缓消逝的身影。
  All night your moth-breath
  整个夜晚,你飞蛾般的呼吸
  Flickers among the flat pink roses. I wake to listen:
  在扁平的粉红玫瑰间飞舞。我醒来谛听:
  A far sea moves in my ear.
  远方的大海在我耳中涌动。
  One cry, and I stumble from bed, cow-heavy and floral
  一声哭啼,我便翻身下床,笨重如奶牛,
  In my Victorian nightgown.
  披着维多利亚式睡衣,身上全是花朵。
  Your mouth opens clean as a cat’s. The window square
  你张开的嘴,像猫嘴一样干净。窗户的方框中
  Whitens and swallows its dull stars. And now you try
  正在泛白,吞没其间的淡淡星辰。此刻你试唱着
  Your handful of notes;
  你那数量有限的音符;
  The clear vowels rise like balloons.
  清澈的元音,像气球一样升起。
  • 参与评论

    0 条评论
    ×

    欢迎登录归一原创文学网站

    最新评论