文章正文

诗词 散文 小说 杂文 校园 文苑 历史 人物 人生 生活 幽默 美文 资源中心小说阅读归一云思

你询问的眼睛是悲伤的

时间:2022/3/23 作者: yhn123 热度: 86548
  Your questioning eyes are sad.

  你询问的眼睛是悲伤的。

  They seek to know my meaning as the moon would fathom the sea.

  它想要探索我的内心,正如月亮想要探测大海。

  I have bared my life before your eyes from end to end,with nothing hidden or held back. That is why you know me not.

  我已经把我的生命全部坦陈在你面前,毫无隐藏,毫无保留。这就是你为什么不了解我的缘故。

  If it were only a gem, I could break it into a hun?鄄dred pieces and string them into a chain to put on your neck.

  如果它是一块宝石,我就能把它碎成千百粒,串成项链,挂在你的脖子上。

  If it were only a flower, round and small and sweet, I could pluck it from its stem to set it in your hair.

  如果它是一朵花,圆圆的,玲珑而又芳香,我就能把它从枝上摘下来,戴在你的发际。

  But it is a heart, my beloved. Where are its shores and its bottom?

  可是它是一颗心啊,亲爱的,哪儿是它的边哪儿是它的底呢?

  You know not the limits of this kingdom, still you are its queen.

  你不知道这王国的疆界,但你仍是这王国的女王。

  If it were only a moment of pleasure, it would flower in an easy smile, and you could see it and read it in a moment.

  假如它是片刻的欢娱,它将在喜笑中开花,你就会立刻看到,立刻懂得了。

  If it were merely a pain, it would melt in limpid tears, reflecting its inmost secret without a word.

  假如它是一阵痛苦,它将融化成晶莹的眼泪,不着一字地反映出它最深的秘密。

  But it is love, my beloved.

  可是它是爱啊,我亲爱的。

  Its pleasure and pain are boundless, and endless its wants and wealth.

  它的欢乐和痛苦是无边的,它的需求和财富是无尽的。

  It is as near to you as your life, but you can never wholly know it.

  它和你亲近得像你得生命一样,但是你永远不能完全了解它。
赞(0)


猜你喜欢

推荐阅读

参与评论

0 条评论
×

欢迎登录归一原创文学网站

最新评论